Trusses, beams, rafters, etc.

These products can be found via demolition contractors who dismantle wooden roofs, floors or other structures. The resulting wood is sorted and usually denailed. The terminology used for these products varies from region to region, but typically refers to solid wood elements with a rectangular cross-section from twentieth century buildings. Both larger and smaller cross-sections are offered on the market.